Thursday, November 19, 2009

Traveler’s Safety – World Travel Insurance

Safe travel is what everyone seeks while on a tour be it for business, office or leisure. The business executive who flies recurrently or the family man who often travel to foreign lands for leisure should get insured with a world travel insurance.

I am a frequent traveler to USA and I am insured with an international Travel Health Insurance – Apollo Munich ‘Easy Travel – Family’ which covers myself, my spouse, and my two children aged 9 and 14 each. This is a short-term travel insurance plan which promises to guard all the four of us against illnesses, thefts and other inconveniences while on travel.

We are also entitled with a number of benefits like access to information on health & travel, doctor referrals, passport assistance, emergency cash, lost luggage, family transportation, transport of imported medicines, and other travel emergencies. I read reviews about worldwide travel insurance posted by insured people on the web; I found many of them speaking volumes positively about Apollo Munich Insurance. I contacted its executive online; he soon turned up and placed in front of me the four international Travel Health Insurance Plans it has on offer; viz. individual, senior citizen, family, and annual multi-trip.

Once I lost my baggage at Dubai airport. I immediately contacted my international travel insurance provider. The response was so prompt that I am fully satisfied with this international Travel Medical Insurance provider. I received my baggage a day after I and my family reached home. Thanks to Apollo Munich Insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment