Sunday, November 29, 2009

Choosing the Right Medical Insurance Provider

Friends, most of you must be hit by the tax bug! I do not earn a hefty pay, but the amount is taxable. The accounts guy at our office asked all taxable payroll employees to save the money from going into the drains by buying some mutual funds or getting insured with a life insurance or a Medical Insurance. As my sister is insured with a life insurance by LIC, I did buy one policy. Now, the problem is about medical insurance. There are so many medical insurance companies and I am in a dilemma which medical insurance provider I should choose.

A colleague suggested that I should search online to compare benefits offered by the various medical insurance providers and that I should opt the one that provides maximum benefits, that which covers maximum treatments including maternity as I am already engaged and going to get married in two months. I was further advised that the medical insurance company should be networked with maximum hospitals and that the benefits should be cashless. But still, after searching the medical insurance providers on web and even comparing them, I was not able to come to a conclusion.

I asked her how she knew so much about it as she was able to guide me. Then she said that her husband does a research on the web before buying any product…and that he did the same when he was looking for the right medical insurance company. She said her family is insured with Apollo Munich Insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment