Monday, November 23, 2009

Best mediclaim policy

Guys, I was looking for the best insurance plan offered by the Best Insurance Company online. I also asked my colleagues about the same and also about the best travel insurance, as official visits form a part of my office itinerary. I didn’t get a satisfactory solution until I met a wife of my colleague at a hospital. She delivered a baby boy with severe complications…thank God…the phase is over! Well, she was admitted in one of the costliest hospitals of the city and the facilities offered are unsurpassed. My colleague earns as much as I earn and I wondered how he bore the expenses in such a grand hospital.

Out of curiosity, I asked the mother of the baby that the cost must be very high. Well, she just laughed her heart out. She said she is insured with the best Mediclaim policy offered by Apollo Munich Insurance, the best insurance company and that all costs are incurred by the insurance company. This is where I got the answer. I wanted a policy that covers maternity expenses and lots of other benefits.

I went home and surfed online to find the details of the company. The ‘buy online’ link saved my time of visiting the insurance company. Another factor why I consider this company as the best insurance company is because you can get quotes, calculate the premium, compare policies whether individual or family, premium or standard and the like and accordingly choose the best health insurance plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment