Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Best Medical Insurance Service Provider

Buddies, most of you must be aware of the significance of a medical insurance and many of you must already be insured with medical insurance. The huge hospital bills …my God! It was only after my maternal uncle underwent a total knee replacement paying several lakhs for the complete treatment that I insured myself and my family with medical insurance. His years of savings are all gone at just one go! Had he been insured, his medical insurance company would have paid the bills. You never know when such unpredicted maladies strike us and your years of savings just get disappeared like magic.

Searching the best Medical Insurance provider is again a complicated task. When so many medical insurance companies are there offering different policies, choosing one seemed really tough; there were a number of policies that were not cashless and these didn’t cover maternity costs and all that I wanted. It was until I happened to visit the site of one medical insurance company called Apollo Munich Insurance that my search came to an end.

With cashless hospitalization at over 4000 network hospitals, life-long renewal, pre-and post-hospitalisation expenses, cumulative bonus up to 50%, cover of 140 day-care procedures, and lots more, this was the right medical insurance provider I was looking for. Not all medical insurance providers offer such a whole range of benefits. I bought the Easy Health Exclusive plan for myself and my family (my wife and one kid aged 3 years).

No comments:

Post a Comment